- JOGANI® PVA Fiber
- High strength and low elongation
- Acid and alkali resistance: less strength loss than any other fiber at high temperature for
- Light resistance: greatly less strength loss than other fibers after a long period of sun
- Corrosion resistance: no mildewing, rotting and wormed damages after a long period of
burial in dirt.
- Dispersion: no adhesion, rapid dispersion in water, good compatibility with cement.
Jogani® PVA Fiber Application
- High Strength and High modulus Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber is an excellent substitute for Asbestos
fibers and glass fibers.
- Polyvinyl Alcohol fiber cement products are widely used in construction, such as fiber cement
boards, tiles, pipes and so on.
- High Strength and High modulus PVA fiber tow in water conservancy construction, instead of
steel as reinforcement belt.
- High Strength and high modulus PVA fiber can also be used for advanced road construction,
airport runways, tunnels, bridges and other construction.
- The Production of high Strength rope, Safety net.
- Rubber tires with Reinforced material for Conveyor Belts, Fire Hoses, Hoses and other
- Plastic Reinforcements.